Here is a list of what we have in our toolkit here at Crafty Dollar. The kit includes services, programs, and websites we find useful.
We either currently use or have used most of these tools in the past to grow our business. Some have been recommended to us by others.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through the links, I may receive a commission at no cost to you. Please read my disclaimer for further details.
Affiliate Marketing Tools
Tools for promoting products you use/review and making money when your audience buys products after clicking on your link.
- Pretty Links
- Pretty Links is a WordPress plugin that creates link redirects from your website’s domain. It allows you to make ugly affiliate links look much cleaner.
- Additionally, it helps you to organize and maintain all of your affiliate links in one place.
- FlexOffers is an affiliate marketing network with several different affiliate programs available to join.
- The advantage of using an affiliate marketing network is that you can monitor several various affiliate campaigns in one place.
- ShareASale is another affiliate marketing network with several other affiliate programs available to join.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
- If you are looking for a good course on affiliate marketing, stop looking.
- In her course, Michelle outlines the methods she uses to make over $50,000 in affiliate income every month.
- Whether you are new to affiliate marketing or have been doing it for years, this course has advanced strategies to improve your affiliate sales.
Amazon FBA Toolkit
Tools for finding profitable products and marketing them for your Amazon FBA business.
- An online marketplace used to find product suppliers in several countries.
- Jungle Scout Web App
- Tools to assist in product research, keyword research, and also includes Jungle Scout Launch for marketing (giveaways/email automation).
- Jungle Scout Chrome Extension
- A Chrome extension used to help verify product potential.
- Jungle Scout Market
- An excellent resource for finding freelancers for product photography, product listing help, packaging and logo design, and much more.
- The official site to obtain GTIN and UPC barcodes required for Amazon listings.
Blogging/Website Building Toolkit
Tools for hosting, building, and growing your website/blog.
- AnswerThePublic is a tool that mines the auto-suggest results from Google.
- The results are displayed in beautiful visualizations that are great for brainstorming new content ideas.
- Read more about AnswerThePublic here.
- Bluehost is an excellent hosting service for starting your blog with WordPress if you are on a limited budget. Recommended by WordPress.
- Other excellent choices for hosting your blog can be found here.
- ConvertKit is a more advanced list builder and automation service. I recommend moving to this as your list grows.
- An easy to use WordPress page builder (used to create most of this site).
- Element Pack Pro
- Element Pack Pro is a Plugin extension for Elementor that adds over 80 additional widgets. This includes the Table of Contents widget used on some of the longer posts on this site.
- Additionally, it also includes over 30 3rd-party plugin widgets for use in the Elementor page builder.
- MailChimp is a tool for building and automating your email list and distribution (free for up to 2,000 subscribers).
- SEMrush is an invaluable tool for keyword research and overall SEO.
- In addition to SEO tools, SEMrush has tools for advertising, social media, content research, and competitive market research.
- If you have a little extra to spend towards hosting upfront, I recommend starting with SiteGround.
- SiteGround has moved all of its hosting to Google cloud servers, and it is probably the best performing host for the cost.
- An essential SEO plugin to assist in SEO for every page and post.
- A useful tool for gathering your notes, taking web clippings, and scanning documents.
- Integrates with several programs like Gmail and Outlook.
- It helps to organize your thoughts and ideas in one place.
- Office 365
- A subscription gives access to the Microsoft Office suite.
- Additionally, Office 365 includes 1 TB of cloud storage.
- Accounting software to keep your business finances organized.
- Tracks your expenses and sorts them into tax categories.
- Makes payments and invoices a breeze.
- Tracks mileage automatically.
- Integrates with TurboTax.
Course Building/Hosting Tools
- Online course builder with a customizable course website.
- Online course creation and hosting.
- Fiverr is a marketplace to find freelance services for just about anything related to blogging, creative design for logos/web design, SEO, technical assistance, social media assistance, and much more.
- It is a great resource to take care of tasks you don’t like doing, for a reasonable rate, so you can spend time focused on tasks to build your business.
- Your personal AI-powered writing assistant. Grammarly provides proofreading as you type. This site would be a mess without Grammarly!
- Read more about Grammarly here.
- QR Code Generator
- Used to create free QR codes for products, business cards, websites, etc. Additionally, a premium version is available that provides additional features.
Tools for graphical design. Useful for website graphics, packaging design, logos, and print-on-demand designs.
- An online graphic design creator used for logos, infographics, brochures, social media graphics, and much more.
- Canva is a user-friendly, drag-and-drop tool.
- Includes free templates, graphics, and photos.
- GNU Image Manipulation Program is a free, open-source image editor.
- AI-powered logo generator.
- Build your brand with a customized logo.
- High-resolution logos, vector files, business card designs, social media versions, and more.
Social Media Tools
- Tailwind is a social media scheduling tool. I use it for scheduling my pins on Pinterest, but it can be used for Instagram as well.
- You can schedule your content to publish at optimal times in the future so you don’t have to always be on social media. It is a huge timesaver.